Just a Few Simple Controls
Narrow the Target Market
- Click the Target button located at the bottom of the page.
- Make selections
- no selections = Total Population
Still using Internet Explorer? Please don't...Chrome and Firefox are
Define the Search Area
A: Type in a zip code (Silver and Gold plans)
B: Use Polygon tool and make a series of clicks
C: Use the Rectangle tool and click and drag
Drop a pin for a spot radius report
A: Click the Pin button and then click on desired location
If you made a mistake, just click to remove.
Adjust the Spot Radius
- Use the slider at the bottom.
Each report will automatically provide 1, 3, 5, 10 mile radius counts.
Helpful for competitor analysis
Choose up to 10 establishment types
0.25 - 1 mile around each spot location
Will show you the name and location of each business within the selected categories.
Create a Report
- Ensure you're logged in.
- Click "Create Report".
- The report should automatically download.
- You will also receive links via email and on your account page.
Area and Spot data will be included on the same report although it's not required to have both.